Monday, April 27, 2009




very good afternoon to everyone,today i will introduce my fellow classmates that i recently made in my college,these are my friends,aren't they funny...(pointing middle fingers everywhere)...these photoes were taken by one of my friends and well,the most front,counting from left,the third person,his name is Mohammad,he is kinda like quiet guy and we thought he is anti-social...the indian guy from behind pointing double middle finger,his name is Dev,he is funny in a lot of ways...and on the top most picture who is sleeping in the class,his name is Vicky...he was planning to do a funny middle finger posting but my friend just couldn't wait and snapshot it....want to know who is the one who posting funny post in the middle of the picture?you never want to know...

No comments:

Post a Comment