Saturday, June 20, 2009

Confusing Love

Where to begin?well,its kinda ridiculous,don't you think?for the whole time,i tell myself it is just an illusion but it ends up it isn't...and actually it's real,so real that even i was scared and frigtened,i really want to run away...run away from reality...run away from you....so far away from this world so that i can take this secret feeling with me until the end....but i can't...i can't because i am a coward....
I hate to amit anything that i hate to amit especially when it comes to my feeling but this stupid feeling had disturbed or should i say bothering me from days to days,time to time,seconds to seconds....I had already admire you for many years,i like you,i like you,my heart keep telling me that non-stop....
Should i just tell you how i feel or still conceive it inside me until the time i am no longer belong to the world?i don't want to hurt your feelings,i don't want to make you sad,i want to see your smile all the times,i want you to be happy at all times,it is so confusing....for so many years i know you,almost all the things about you i had known but did not act upon it....i had also gave in so many chances that i could just spill out how do i feel about you but i didn't....
I hope God really does exist so that he could give me the courage to tell you how i feel....does he really exist?does he not?nobody can answer me....nodody.....

No comments:

Post a Comment