Tuesday, October 27, 2009

damn...GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN!!!!GET OUT OF MY MIND ALREADY....just make it stop...i don't to torture myself anymore....i am trying another way to try to get u out of my mind....but i just can't because i had done so wrong...and making u unhappy...sorry...sorry...really am sorry....could u plz forgive me?
if there is a thing that can make everything change back to normal i would sacrifice myself for it, in order to make you to be happy again and not treating me so coldly....
i am just too weak to accept the fact that we can't be friend anymore...for so long, from the day we known each other.....until now, i can't lose a friend like you...please, would you please forgive me?i am really regret and here sincerely apologize to you....i am sorry..sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment