Thursday, October 21, 2010

what is this pressure???

seriously...every time when i come back here...it will be all my sorrow n stuff...n it is because i treated blogger as a place for me to express what is inside of me....
Days had passed n gone...n my college started way back 2 months ago....n i din really do any good results in my studies...exams will be soon begin in another 15 hours...n here i am,being unable to do anything...study??no idea where should i start with...sleep?i can't,pressure is building...game???no mood for that....
The pressure is not only from my studies...it also from the bottom of my heart....damn...it's been so long,i still couldn't forget the incident happen in the past...what am i??a freak??DAMN!!! i didn't even talk with anyone with my problems except for my mother...n she couldn't anything for me either....n here i am just endure it all by myself....
Pressure is also building due to i am pretending to be what i supposed to be...maybe i have watched too much manga n anime these days...n now i am being more n more otaku-like...i can't really communicate well with ppl like how i could in front of the screen n phone....

Quote of the Day ~I am Screw Up~

No comments:

Post a Comment