Friday, April 1, 2011

Despair

I wonder how long had it been....that i am being left alone....n no one would actually called n say something to me...
I wonder how long had it been....that i am being stuck in my own emotions.....n no one would notice that...
I wonder how long had it been....that i fell into a no ending hole of despair....n no one would help me n save me....
I wonder how long had it been....that i realized i am only surviving on my own....n no one would be there for me

Despair is how i feel now,
Despair is how i live now,
Despair is now become my friend,
Despair is now the way i live in.....

The world that I live in is only Despair and Hopeless...
My so called friends, so called brothers, are just illusion for me,
When I really need a hand, no one answer...no one would ever hear from me...
I wanna talk about it, but I think its better for me to keep it with me...
Till the day I am no longer having a body, n became dust that roaming the world freely.....

I would not cry and I would not run away...even if i am all alone...
I would fight and I will win...even if I am all alone...
I would stand up everytime I fall...even if I am all alone...
I would...being despair...and still live my life as it is...

Even if I am all alone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment