Sunday, May 31, 2009

Haiz...hot day....happy day....jealous day....






today is a damn hot day but it is also a happy and yet a day for jealousy......

i was happy today is because i am able to see one of my dream car just in front of me that's R-35

and what make me jealous is my friend Tomiya has a new ride which is also my dream car but he got it before me i was JEALOUS.....http://tomiyajdmtyte.blogspot.com/.......but still i am here to congrats him....DAMN.....i hope he read this.....AH~~~~~TOMIYA~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Haha yeah i read your post at my blog thanks for it man but i dont ever plan to drift the car cuz of the rear toyo tires cost atleast 800 a unit and it'll suck the money out of me like nothing but my dad will be driving this to bukit jalil star drift on oct so stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, this was the same car that I took a picture of a few weeks back. So how was Sepang man? Don't have other pictures of the event ah? Well at least you guys have a car already, I am still waiting for my Myvi..... =_=

    ReplyDelete