Thursday, May 7, 2009

Rain was dropping from the sky....like tears dropping from my eyes....as i was sitting in front of a window,watching shadows of people running with an umbrella rushing through the streets....images of you and your smile rushed into my head,into my mind....i couldn't control it...it felt like riding a memory speed train,watching and looking at your images made my heart broke....i had tried and tried but i couldn't stop....i really want to tell you the words that i am going to say,but i couldn't because of my nervousness and cowardness....as time goes by....week by week...day by day...second by second...my heart broke deeper,deeper,deeper and deeper....because of looking at you,i could'nt do anything except run away....maybe running away from you would not be a bad idea.....maybe running away from this cruel world would not be a bad idea....i still can hear your voice,your laughter....i still can see your smile,your face.....all the time i want to tell you about how i feel about you but i didn't get the chance to....if...if ever the God give me a chance to confront to you..i will take it..and split everything out what i had wrote here....God,please protect the one i love,the one i care,the one that i want to live with.............

I Love You,
three simple words yet hard to say,
to the one i love,to the one i care,
this is what i want to say,
I Love You,
no matter how long does it take,
i will still wait for your answer,
i will still be here for you,the only one to be by my side,
I Love You,
forever it will be,forever it will take,
until the sea never touches the sand,
until the sky touches the ground,
i will still Love You....

No comments:

Post a Comment