Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Forcing a Smile Out of Depression

I have been thru really rough days for a year now. I had this illness so called "Zhu Mou Dan" for a year. And feeling better for these few weeks after meeting with an old lady who is master in this.

Now my family is on a really hectic situation. One of my father's friends had owed my father for a lot of money which is now even asking us to lend her money, making us even more hectic. Not only one of my father's friend owed my father's money but a lot of them did too. Some were from business, some were personal reason. All of them giving excuses by saying they were broke but yet they asked us again n again to lend our money. What is the meaning of this?God has yet again to test our family and given us for another tough task.

My father now is really broke and being as his son, i really dunno what to do, i can't help but just standing aside watching both my parents suffer. Scratching their head out of idea to think of any possible ways to get our money back except by borrowing any other's money. I had asked a few shops whether they need any part time jobers but all were just empty hopes. Being the eldest son in the family, what can i do?what can i do to help my family?i think of stopping the college a lot of time, but now i can't even find a part time job not even talking about a full time job...

God is really giving our family a hard time and me a hard time. But this will not break our family apart, i had make up my mind to give my best to find a job n earn money from that until my internship starts. I hope my dear friends out there don't face problem like mine, hope for the best, think of the best, give out the best....

No comments:

Post a Comment