Monday, May 21, 2012

I am frustrated,
That is all I know,
I am tensed,
That is all I know,
I am fuck,
That is all I know,

Why?
no reason, because that is how I am,
I don't know why do I have to go thru this
I don't know why do I have to be like this

For doing things in a too simple way?
For doing things for free?
For doing things like a real gentleman?
For doing things by just simply asking?

I get blame at the end for everything I do,
So what is the reason I did them?
Did I do that to make myself feel better?
Did I do that so that I can make myself look good?

FOR FUCKS I DO THOSE THINGS?
FUCKS I CARE IF YOU ARE NOT ONE I CARE?
FUCKS I WOULD GIVE?

Why?just tell me why?someone?anyone?
Why do I get blamed?
Why do I get nothing?
Why do I fail at everything?
Why am I me?Why am I here? Why am I even born?

No comments:

Post a Comment