Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I seems to be dull some times....
I seems to be dumb some times...
I seems to be idiotic some times...
I seems to be restless some times....

I am not myself when I am around your,
My heart goes on a highway races,
My brain goes on a never ending spinning gear,
My stomach is plunge into a chaos with butterflies.

Do I really need to say it out so that you would understand how I feel?
Do I really need to join all the letters together to let you know my feelings?
Do I really need to arrange all those words for you to read to let you know I truly love you?
Do I, no, Have I not make myself clear enough?

Truth is all I had left with,
Word is all I had to make u mine,
Feeling is all I had to show what I am,
Courage is all I had to take you away from others,
Love is all I need to proof what I made of.

I do soar when you cries,
I do feel when you're in need,
I do love when you're smiling,
I do react when you're crying,
I do cry when you're injured.

Please tell her that I truly LOVE her.
Please tell her that I truly CHERISH her.
Please tell her that I truly APPRECIATE her.

I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment