Sunday, June 27, 2010

this is stupid...y do i still come back here?after so long n i thought i could've finally stop blogging n live a normal life...but it seems like only this place can allow me to fill the emptiness inside me....
there is this feeling again...what v called frustration is emerging from the inside of me...for few weeks now n i still can't be able to shake it off...why??i dunno n everytime when i try to figuring it out...my frustration builds....n it is getting worse n worse...i tried to cry but i couldn't...the tears wouldn't come out no matter how hard i tried...i tried to face it but it only brings pains to my heart n soul...i tried to run away but my logic is telling me that running away isn't the best way to fix thing....
currently my body is getting more n more tire...i couldn't really sleep at night n the work i been thru now is also an uhappy experience i get.....frustration is keep on building n building inside me...nothing can really change my mind now...everyday i face a lot of ppl...what i do is just making a fake smile in front of them while hiding what is really going on inside of me....
pathetic life leads a pathetic end...i don't want that to happen...right now i feel nothing at all...in this world nothing matters now...as long as i am still breathing...the world is still going on its own cycle....nothing matters....
many people asked me this no matter from what religious they are..."DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?"
my answer would be,:"NO,BECAUSE I ONLY BELIEVE IN MYSELF N FATE,NOTHING ELSE"

1 comment:

  1. sai hong.. you taught me about meditate, remember? be happy :) :)

    ReplyDelete