Saturday, July 4, 2009

Answered.....and....Accepted...

finally i got the answer i waited for 6 years....until now my mind is still going blank....and what u had said is keep on going on and on....i was frustrated by it and wanted to forget it but i can't......it's been 6 years i had a crush on you....and needed only a few seconds to crush my hope for you and me being together.....i think that's how the way goes....and you only treated as your friend and i accepted that...and hoping for a better future friendship between you and me but i wouldn't just give up my hope.....until the time comes i will again tell you how i feel and will keep on waiting for that time to come....at the mean time,let's us just be friend and let's achieve our dreams together...
i will always be here when you needed me,i will always pray for your happiness,i will always care for you.......because I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment