Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I hate myself....just who the hell do i think i am....i am nobody...i am just an idiot....why couldn't i let go of you...why am i still not giving up??!!why?it is really hard to let go someone you like for a long time...it is even hard to accept the one you love so much rejected you but its how the cycle goes...you can't really find someone you love and at the same time she is in love with you...its really hard....
I had been staying up at night for 3days and 3nights of thinking should i let go of you...should i give up upon you but everytime i think of you...my heart will be aching...i want to cry..i really do but i couldn't...i don't know why and i just couldn't do it...is it the punishment i got from confessing to you?is it?
Please forgive me being a jerk...Please forgive me being an idiot...Please forgive me being selfish...SORRY...PLEASE FORGIVE ME MAKING YOU TROUBLED...SORRY..sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment